PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
HIGHWAY TRANSFER STATION INFORMATION - CLICK HERE.
The Town of Poughkeepsie is announcing the re-opening of Town Buildings.
Opening July 6, 2020
All Offices Opened With the Following Guidelines
- No Entry without a mask
- Social distancing is to be mandated at all times
- Mailboxes-drop boxes are at entry ways, and is still the preferred method of transactions for bill paying, dropping off paperwork for various departments
- Any individual meeting with departments are by appointment only
- Day Camp starting July 6, 2020 held at Greenvale Park – Monday through Friday with Regular Hours 9:00am – 4:00pm (Extended Hours 7:30am – 6:00pm) The Park will be closed during Camper Hours
- Town Courts Service – Open to the public Monday – Wedneday 8:00am- - 12 Noon (845-485-3692).
Please do not come to the Town Hall if you have been ill.
Jon J. Baisley
Supervisor, Town of Poughkeepsie
The Town is looking for volunteers, (Town Residents Only), for the following:
- Climate Smart Task Force (new!)
- Board of Assessment
- Board of Ethics
- Conservation Advisory Commission (CAC)
- Planning Board
To apply, or for more information, please contact the Town of Poughkeepsie Supervisor Jon J. Baisley at email@example.com or call 845-485-3607.
- Part Time Police Assistant
- Planning Board Alternate Member - please contact us, (voluntary, and open to Town residents only).
- Zoning Board Member & Alternate Member - please contact us, (voluntary, and open to Town residents only).
- Planning Board Member - please contact us (voluntary, Town residents only)